Administrative Coordinator Recycling & Trash
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR- RECYCLING & TRASH 2022 - 01893
- Essential Job Duties
1. Provide good customer service to both internal and external customers, maintain positive and effective working relationships with other City employees (especially members of their own team), and have regular and reliable attendance that is non-disruptive.
2. Responsible for performing routine to complex administrative duties.
3. Prepare work orders and assign to appropriate supervisors and/or drivers.
4. Prepare monthly reports on solid waste charges and landfill usage.
5. Provide monthly roll-off commercial billings and collections for billing reports.
6. Maintain database of residential carts.
7. Prepare residential billing and bill additional services.
8. Perform database entries for weighted tickets.
9. Schedule residential cart delivery, exchange, or pickup.
10. Handle customer appointments for bulk/trash pickups.
11. Provide customer service for complaints and problems and aid in finding solutions.
12. Receive payments from customers.
13. Maintain cash drawer and daily deposits.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary Job Duties
- Take inter-office mail and/or deposits to City Hall as needed.
- Secondary duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
1. High school diploma or GED and one year of related experience and/or training
2. Effectively communicate with others orally and in writing.
3. Must be proficient in the use of a personal computer and other related software programs. Must be able to effectively operate standard office equipment.
4. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities to accomplish computer and office work