• Performing routine maintenance on multiple buildings such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
• Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures• Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
• Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
• Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems, such as using a sealant on a flat roof
• Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
• Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
For Residential housing complex located in Rogers, AR. Experience is required in areas of handyman/general maint. /construction. Specific areas such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing a plus.
Come join a wonderful company.
Compensation based on experience.