Background Verification Coordinator
Under routine supervision, the position is responsible for ensuring that driver applicants meet J.B. Hunt's driver hiring standards and DOT regulations. The incumbent will review driver files and evaluate the safety records, driving experience, employment, and criminal history of each driver applicant.
*Up to $4.00 added to hourly pay rate with our weekly hiring incentives!!!*
- Communicate with driver applicants, managers/personnel, external employers, references and government agencies as needed to facilitate the background screening, including informing drivers when they qualify/do not qualify
- Communicate with Service Center personnel and/or operations regarding applicants before and during hiring process
- Calculate and qualify experience as well as safety to ensure applicants meet Company and DOT hiring standards
- Review and update applications as needed with information verified throughout the screening process
- Order and review driving employment history and other consumer reports
- High School Diploma or GED with 0-1 year combination of education, experience and training..
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
- Experience working in a team and tracking toward metrics/goals