Under close supervision, the position is responsible for supporting all other areas of the recruiting process, as needed, to deliver a positive driver hiring experience.
*Up to $4.00 added to hourly pay rate with our weekly hiring incentives!!!*
The Driver Recruiting Coordinator holds a very important key to the success of our Driver Recruiting department. Your main goal is to contact prospective drivers and determine if they'd be a perfect fit for our driving jobs across the nation. Under close supervision, the position is responsible for supporting all other areas of the recruiting process, as needed, to deliver a positive driver hiring experience.
- Manage outbound and inbound phone calls.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates and confirm level of interest throughout the hiring process.
- Compare a driver’s qualifications to the requirements of open positions.
- Explain J.B. Hunt’s pay, benefits, and current opening to potential drivers.
- Pre-qualify applicants based on minimum hiring requirements of J.B. Hunt and DOT; guide applicants through the pre-qualification and application process.
- Assist OBC and BVS with gathering necessary items from driver to expediate the hiring process; address other issues/problems within the process.
- Maintain contact and track leads, applicants and candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Engaging driver leads from computer databases and internet resources by cold calling, e-mail, chat, SMS, campaigns, or other systems/tools as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 year of recruiting, customer service or sales experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to make time-sensitive decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic time management skills
- Experience in a customer service position
- Experience in a sales position
- Proficient active listening skills