Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills, Rogers AR
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse is responsible for providing direct or indirect nursing care to patients who present with urgent, emergent, or potential health problems; utilizes knowledge of basic nursing principles, practices and ethics; participates in the organization and management of the physicians’ practice.
- Assist physician in setting up for procedures and exams, revising daily schedules, obtaining charts and charge tickets, locating labs and x-ray reports
- Assure patient health record is accurate and current
- Schedule diagnostic tests and procedures; notify patients of test results, schedule follow-up appointments as appropriate
- Triage patients to ensure productive departmental flow
- Graduation certificate from accredited LPN school of nursing
- 12 – 18 months related experience and/or training
- LPN License
- EMR Experience, preferred
About MANA Family Medicine
MANA Family Medicine Clinics provide comprehensive healthcare for every member of the family at all stages of life. At Family Medicine, our specialty focuses on men, women, and children. The family doctors and their care staff have a passion for providing equality healthcare to their patients and to Northwest Arkansas.
Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) is an independent physician group that includes family medicine, pediatrics, women’s health and an array of specialists and advanced health services. MANA clinics are independent, physician-owned practices. As a physician-owned practice, our physicians can focus on compassionate, quality, patient care, and retain the quality, personal clinic environment. Physicians make decisions that shape excellent patient care in our practices. By working together, MANA physicians can responsibly manage the costs associated with health care, improve our practice efficiencies, and enhance overall care for patients. Our mission is to improve the quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare.
What We Offer
At MANA, you will receive more than just pay. We offer various benefits that matter most to you. MANA team members are eligible to receive benefits on the first day following 60 days of continuous employment. Below are some of our various benefit offerings:
- Comprehensive Benefits –
- Medical & dental
- 401(K) match and profit sharing
- Up to 21.5 paid days off (PDO, EID and Perfect Attendance benefits) & 6 days paid holidays; during your first year of employment
- Employer paid life, long-term & short-term disability benefits
- Corporate Discounts: MANA has partnerships with various local and nationwide retailers to provide discounts to you; Dell, ATT, Verizon, and many more!
- One-On-One Training and Development: At time of hire with MANA, you will go through detailed training to ensure you are equipped with what you need for success in our clinics
To apply for a position at any MANA Clinic, please complete the application linked below. Applications are reviewed by the Human Resources Department at the MANA Administrative Office and are shared with the clinic managers. Please indicate on the application if there is a specific position you are interested in applying. If you have filled out an application in the past six months, your application is on file and you do not need to reapply.