Direct Sales Supervisor
The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is seeking a leader for our tech-savvy, motivated sales professionals. This full-time safety-sensitive position will recruit, train, mentor, and provide leadership for our Digital Media Sales Specialists. Digital Media is the future. Are you a leader and ready to be part of a winning team of Northwest Arkansas Online sales professionals?
- Supervises direct sales force in selling newspaper subscriptions for home or business delivery.
- Develops direct sales programs, subscription sales, and sales incentive programs for direct sales personnel to obtain new subscribers and retain current ones.
- Develops and approves work schedules and periodically critiques and evaluates sales presentations of all personnel.
- Ensures correct completion of subscription order forms and weekly sales reports and provides support and guidance in assisting personnel in correcting errors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of sales management experience
- Driving records must meet company policy
- 401K with company match
- Profit sharing
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Accident/Disability/Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Salary plus commission
- Mileage reimbursement
This is a safety-sensitive position. Candidate must pass drug screening and background checks.
The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Resumes may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.