The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is seeking a District Manager for free publication distribution, retail sale distribution, and fleet management. This person will develop new distribution locations, ensure independent contractor compliance, and maintain company vehicle fleet.
- Evaluates and ensures compliance of “Independent Contractor Distribution Agreement”
- Develops new locations for product distribution
- Delivery of bulk product to Distribution Centers
- Fleet vehicle management including driving box trucks
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Driving Record must meet company policy
- Pass DOT physical and maintain a DOT medical card
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles including a box truck
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include some nights/weekends
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending/health savings account
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement (when driving personal vehicle)
This is a safety-sensitive position. Candidate must pass drug screen, motor vehicle, and background checks.
The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Resumes may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org